Bullet Force is the ultimate FPS action game with dramatic tables that bring a new experience to players. Buy weapons and prepare for a brutal battle.
Get deadly machine guns and RPGs for weapons and gear! Not to mention the incredible abilities that can only be unlocked by completing kill streaks. You may win the Bullet Force championship by showcasing your skills.
The first release is scheduled for June 2016. In March 2018, the game received an upgrade that gave it a fresh new design and more interactive elements.
Bullet Force is accessible as an iOS app, an Android app, and a browser-based PC game on CrazyGames (using WebGL). This implies that almost any device may be used to play it.
- Both the global multiplayer mode and the practice mode versus AI bots are available.
- There are several weapons available (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Games, or Conquest are some of the several game modes.
- Different weapons may be added to the load-out to make it more unique.
- System of credits to purchase more weaponry
- Useful in-game special abilities for kill streaks
- Superior 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- Several playable themes
- Fullscreen play
- WASD to move
- Space to jump
- T to chat
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score